brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Shaun, email sent--I have summoned him to appear in the RDO verbal colliseum. Preparing the rusty mace as we speak.

Brandon

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres only one catch though, why would the producer of Dts or any hired rep from that company write like that? Either that poster copied it with errors or the guy sending the reply is a third grader, somethings up with that post. Dr. Ron Shimek speaks highly of the gentleman who makes Dt's, so if anything this guy making the assinine comments about nano aquariums is a disgruntled employee disgracing their good name.

Brandon

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brandon429":2vxavu60 said:
Theres only one catch though, why would the producer of Dts or any hired rep from that company write like that? Either that poster copied it with errors or the guy sending the reply is a third grader, somethings up with that post. Dr. Ron Shimek speaks highly of the gentleman who makes Dt's, so if anything this guy making the assinine comments about nano aquariums is a disgruntled employee disgracing their good name.

Brandon

Agreed 100%. Although I guess posters in forums might or might not be the PR reps for the company. You'd be surprised how many phds there are in the country that don't know basic 5th grade grammar. :?

shalegac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay this is a little on the subject and a little off. There are plenty of people with Phd's out there. Funny thing is alot of them including 97% of medical doctors don't know how to research. This point is stressed time after time in my psychology courses. I will have my degree in psychology in the next year and I will come out of school knowing almost 100% more than these Phd's. The way medical courses are designed now are with research involved whereas as recently as 2 years ago students weren't being taught the nessecary tools in research.
Alot of times doctors will prescribe the supplement because they gain the most from the reps that pedel the meds. e.g. more money. Then again this guy could just be a rep of some sort without any recent knowledge of the current industry. Alls it takes is going to just about any LFS and looking at what is going on. But hey everybody needs a job 8O they just don't all deserve the ones they have. Sorry about the rant just throwin around my 2 cents for what it's worth. Shaun

investigator1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted that on nano! It is not fake or manipulated. It is his own very real email to me! I also posted the original email on a later post to further verify it's authenticity. I am a real investigator not a disgruntled employee.

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inv,

so this guy is the producer of Dt's? Wow, suprised he would be that unprofessional...what'd you do to him bro? ;)

if that is really his attitude, its sad because he doesn't realize the usefulness of his own product in our tanks. To me, neither Dt's OR a DSB are critical factors in keeping tridacnids, I wonder why that set him off.

He'll have to come around sooner or later--eventually people will realize serious nano reefing is not a fad or a novelty, it is whats left over when you take away expense and technical hassle from the current practice/

8)

OMG Wombat its too late.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminds me of the guy that makes RIO pumps. Only had the 'pleasure' of speaking with him once. :? :x :roll:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: