sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
OK guys i need your Help I am looking into getting the high debated Chinese LED lights. I Have a 75 Gallon tank and i am looking at the 165w full spectrum led but there are so many different ones. Is one better them the other and reviews of people who have them?
I have seen them in action at a MR memebers house the other day so really just want to know which one is the best
Thanks for you Help

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
This one.I had to hang it cause it's too low on the tank with the legs.

Attachments

• Light.jpg
    Light.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 310

Mano29

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have the Galaxy Chinese 165w full spectrums with 2yr warranty it works Great but they r strong so be careful I run da blues at 60% and the white at 50% I love them and I got two from eBay I pay 163 for both

sealtea116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Chinese led are Chinese branded led purchase either straight from China or a reseller from China they sell there lights on eBay under common brands as mars Aqua Viparled the are made to be like the rations or the Ai

1329eheim

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
IME, you can't go wrong with ReefBreeders. You'd need one Photon 32 for your 75.

I swapped out a fixture with 1200 watt MH plus 320 watts of T5 bulbs (total of 1520 watts) for 2 Photon 32s on my 180 SPS tank and was amazed at the growth and colors I've gotten with the Photons. I run them with built in sunrise/sunset controller which runs max of 280 watts during peak hours.

All is of that is great, right? But here's the thing. ReefBreeders is a U.S. company and stands 100% behind their products. I've done some screwy things with my fixtures, freely fessed up, send them back for repairs offering to pay for the repairs, and they are repaired free of charge. I have never experienced this type of service with any other aquarium product.

IMO, you'd be a fool not to go with ReefBreeders. https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/photon-32/

Good luck,

Mike

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: