JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Anyone know where to get chinese PVC? I just got a Bubble Magus BM 160 external skimmer and the PVC discharge pipe is Chinese and is between 1" & 1 1/4" PVC. I wanted to get a reducer and smaller T so I can fit it in the small bubble trap in my sump so it'll be slightly below the water line and be quiet as I can get it to be.

Thanks in advance

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
you are going to have a very hard time trying to find metric plumbing parts here in NY.
What you can do is get a clear hose that will fit tightly on the outside diameter of the 2 pieces of pvc (1 being metric, and the other being sae). boil a cup of water and sandwich the 2 pieces of pipe with the hose. hope this helps.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
you are going to have a very hard time trying to find metric plumbing parts here in NY.
What you can do is get a clear hose that will fit tightly on the outside diameter of the 2 pieces of pvc (1 being metric, and the other being sae). boil a cup of water and sandwich the 2 pieces of pipe with the hose. hope this helps.

thanks for the idea, will have to macgyver something it looks like

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: