D

DEEPWATER

basiclly i want to get small containers with covers that screw on,
I want to be able to kep shrimp or crabs and small fish so i dont have let them free in the tanks
If anyone know a place i can pick up some LMK plz
they should be about the size of an 8oz cup

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
what about the new ziploc conatiners. they are like 2.00 for 3 i think. they have a screw on lid, and the plastic is thin enough to put a hole in, or look on ebay for breeding or betta holding tanks, then you can attach it to the side of your tanks and put the fish in there :D

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
WingoAgency said:
Do you want some not completely clear Gaterade bottles? I can give you some.
thx but I dont think tha will work
i need themto be about4 or 8oz size to put inverts in ,so they wont feel comfy in my tank:fishhit:

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Deep, If you give me a couple of weeks, I can get you 5 or 10 of these. (the one on the right, I'd never hand anyone an empty beer glass). The beer glass is there for size reference. Problem is, these are glass jars with screw on plastic lids. I'm not sure if this is what you want.

Attachments

• glass jars.jpg
    glass jars.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 69
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thx chris ,
but i want to be able to drill holes in them and then put, Crabs ,shrimp ,small fish.Im limited to space.So just putting them free is not a good idea ,,
Ive sen this done in lots of suppliers.Very cool idea fora quick holding

griMReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
basiclly i want to get small containers with covers that screw on,
I want to be able to kep shrimp or crabs and small fish so i dont have let them free in the tanks
If anyone know a place i can pick up some LMK plz
they should be about the size of an 8oz cup

fish town is using those alot all of a sudden. i noticed a trend between those floating plastic chambers and and the fish "vault" they installed. yeah it has to be a plastic container, clear, with a screen on lid - THAT FLOATS. reptile market has alot of pre-drilled clear plastic containers, 2 oz to 5 gal, but they don't float.

you could try ebottles.com and make sure to select the clear plastic single wall and the white lid that semi-floats. i don't know anywhere local but you might try instawares.com they are in NY somewhere thats where i got my 22.5 gal acrylic tanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: