• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Its rediculous, $12 mesh, $13 shipping

I need two pieces, 24" x 36" each piece. If anyone has left over mesh that will cut to my dimensions and you are within reach, think about sending me a PM and selling it to me.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
np - I had the same reaction when I needed some but found that he has it locally and I think even does flat rate shipping for only like $5 if needed.

I have some leftover but I am not sure as much as you need. Its not a huge roll like the bird netting from HD I had been using but its a decent amount. Maybe check with him first on the size of it but should be more than enough.

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Thanks to EDD for lettinf me know that window screens do not corrode with sw and to Kathyc for her generosity, got enough screen mesh to cover the entire tank

y3uhebub.jpg

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thanks to EDD for lettinf me know that window screens do not corrode with sw and to Kathyc for her generosity, got enough screen mesh to cover the entire tank

y3uhebub.jpg

You're welcome :)

The screening you see in the pics is something I found this summer. I like the small weave, and it is a LOT thinner that the stuff BRS sells (nothing against BRS, but I feel their material is too thick and must cut down on the light getting through..IMO).
I found this at HD and it is called Cicada netting.
I have a roll of it and if anyone is interested, I will bring some to the swap with me :)

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
They are huge! I was at HD this past weekend and low and behold they had it in the nursery section. Certainly wasn't there when I got my black screening. So much cheaper than the BRS stuff.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: