salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i dont know what the fuss is all about a clown ,i can't believe that people are going clown crazy over some ugly looking fish i could be wrong but what a waste of money ,get yourself a maroon clown its a better looking fish anyway and a lot cheaper

STHILL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
i dont know what the fuss is all about a clown ,i can't believe that people are going clown crazy over some ugly looking fish i could be wrong but what a waste of money ,get yourself a maroon clown its a better looking fish anyway and a lot cheaper
First off this was me simply asking what people's opinion was on what kind of clown this was...I didn't ask you if you liked it or not , and I could actually care less if you like it or not ..thats Why we have our own likes and dislikes ..now if the thread was titled do people like or dislike this clown your opinion would be great ...but it's not and I don't care , so if you don't have anything to say about the type of clown this is take a hike and go bother someone else on another forum..

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Sthill you never responded to any of my answers... :( . granted I was just going off stuff I found on google... I was wondering if my detective skills were still up to par. And the link skunk was an attempted funny... Guess not.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: