duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i have to tell you my tank since it has been up and running has been stable.i used the rock sand and water from old setup and already have coraline algae growing on glass and new on rocks.never had an ammonia spike.my 2 clowns are always together never leave each others side so im wondering how come there not :bunnies: i was wondering maybe lights and temp need to be adjusted a little

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
What are you feeding them? Nutrition form the basis of their condition to spawn. Are they hosting in anything? I know they don't need to be hosting in anything to spawn successfully in captivity but i'm sure it would help "induce" it. They need to feel safe at home to make babies just like any living thing.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'm not up to speed on spawning SW fish but from what I have read about it, it's similar to spawning FW fish...live foods, pristine water conditions, and man-made seasonal temperature changes are frequently used to encourage spawning.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: