NDY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
330   0   0
Hi was wondering if anyone here had ever had this issue ,so couple days ago I Added a clownfish to the tank I previously had five clown most of them about 10 years old in the tank ,pair of domino a one platinum and Smorcularis clown and black white clown so I get home today and found all six clown dead ,am a bit upset cuz I never had nothing near this happen. all of my other fish are fine and alive eating but I think this is weird
Any info would be helpful thanks

Last edited:

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
The new fish probably had Brooklynella, a fish disease that kills fish very fast. Check for signs of disease on the dead. Just a thought

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
wouldnt all your fish have it?
edd, i had a similar experience and only the clowns were affected. Oh, i forgot. I lost a Royal Grammar as well. Iv'e never heard of Brooklynella until i called up the guy i bought my clowns from. He was like ''ooh, it must be Brooklynella. The ******* sold me sick fish.

NDY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
330   0   0
edd, i had a similar experience and only the clowns were affected. Oh, i forgot. I lost a Royal Grammar as well. Iv'e never heard of Brooklynella until i called up the guy i bought my clowns from. He was like ''ooh, it must be Brooklynella. The ******* sold me sick fish.

Wao that sucks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: