masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Need some opinions.....

Buddy of mine has a coco worm and green star polyps. Needless to say, the GSP is running amok and growing everywhere, including onto the tube of his coco worm. Well the GSP finally completely covered the tube as you can see in the pix. The opening for the coco worm is still uncovered and the worm can freely move about. Will the GSP overtake the tube and cover the hole? I don't think so, but my buddy is concerned.

I think this looks awesome. I love the way this grew. He was thinking about moving the tube/worm and cleaning it up. I told him NOOOOO!!! Let it grow naturally. Looks amazing.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• GSP encrusted koko worm.jpg
    GSP encrusted koko worm.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 278
  • GSP encrusted koko worm 2.jpg
    GSP encrusted koko worm 2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 271
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My montipora did the same things over a couple vermetid snails growing on its rock, i was hoping it would smother those things, however the snails just keep growing longer and longer to keep there end open and the monti just keeps encrusting it, have a cool shaped monti now, unfortunately those snails are still alive,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: