Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
The following pics are taken under my Submersible LEDs array. All pics are not Photoshop touched! All strickly camera settings.

The recent experiments led me into thinking of making a Specialized LED Spot Light for taking pictures. When it's ready, I will put up some more pics for you guys to determine if it help you in taking pics.

Attachments

• Acans Under LEDs 1.jpg
    Acans Under LEDs 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 248
  • Acans Under LEDs 5.jpg
    Acans Under LEDs 5.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
The following pics are taken under my Submersible LEDs array. All pics are not Photoshop touched! All strickly camera settings.

The recent experiments led me into thinking of making a Specialized LED Spot Light for taking pictures. When it's ready, I will put up some more pics for you guys to determine if it help you in taking pics.

wow nice pics!
btw no offense tho...what's the difference between "All strickly camera settings or Spot Light for taking pictures" and photoshop? just an easy way to change color no???...lol

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
wow nice pics!
btw no offense tho...what's the difference between "All strickly camera settings or Spot Light for taking pictures" and photoshop? just an easy way to change color no???...lol

All Strickly Camera Settings - means easy enough for anyone stupid in taking pictures(like me) can do it. See, I don't have to be jealous of you anymore, hahhahah. Well, not quite, actually there are still too many things you pros are doing much better than any of these light can help me to achieve.

Photoshop Touched - means a lot of work for me which translate to a lot of work for others too

Specialized Spot Light (if designed properly)- means easy to change color and help those who own not so good cameras to achieve professional looking shots. Also, it "should" help pros to shot even better macros ....

I gues it's a waste of time to explain to you of how hard it's to us(non camera guru) because you are efficient in both taking pics and Photoshop-to you they just "eating lettuce" HAHAHA

Last edited:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
All Strickly Camera Settings - means easy enough for anyone stupid in taking pictures(like me) can do it. See, I don't have to be jealous of you anymore, hahhahah. Well, not quite, actually there are still too many things you pros are doing much better any of these light can help me to achieve.

Photoshop Touched - means a lot of work for me which translate to a lot of work for others too

Specialized Spot Light (if designed properly)- means easy to change color and help those who own not so good cameras to achieve professional looking shots. Also, it "should" help pros to shot even better macros ....

I gues it's a waste of time to explain to you of how hard it's to us(non camera guru) because you are efficient in both taking pics and Photoshop-to you they just "eating lettuce" HAHAHA

dont take it personal wingo...I still dont c the difference tho...hahaha photoshop just another way to achieve a better shot.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Wingo could you post a full tank shot of with the LED's? I would like to see the color and intensity.

Not the full tank is lited with LED. I only use these submersibles to take pics with.

I will have a full tank lited ones, hopefully soon, as all the supplies are still in short demand. In last two weeks over a thousand of LEDs came in but today I am left with only less than 2 hundred of them. Also I am way too busy this month for the clubing thing.

I will post you a full tank shot once I get a chance

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: