Reefjnky

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I moved to LI and cant take my 57g setup with me. I moved all my livestock into my 32g biocube but my old tank needs to go. It's a 57g rimless with led lights and an eshopps 75 refugium and protein skimmer. The stand is a imagitarium metal stand from petco that i put rubber pieces to fill the gaps on the cross pieces. Everything is in good working order and was running before i took it down about 2 weeks ago.

2 hydra power heads and 2 eheim heaters are included. Also included is the ehein return and refugium grow light. I'm sure i'm missing other included stuff also

Lights are sb reef lights and I the instructions on how to program and I have the pieces to hang them

No cracks and only one minor surface scratch that has been there for a few years
20200402_135859.jpg
20200402_135859.jpg
20200402_135859.jpg
20200402_135955.jpg

The bad:
Led light holder is rusted so they cant be adjusted up and down and i took the wood i had for the bottom shelf for another project.

Also full disclosure I work at a hospital with covid patients but I have not been in my old apt in about a week and will not be hands on when it comes out.

Thanks for checking it out
Everything for $600 or best offer. I need it gone by sunday

Last edited:

Nyctanks

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will pick up and take for $*** if u need gone by sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please PM all counter offers
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: