russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My coral beauty has been in the tank for about six weeks. My wellso/trachyphylia has been in for eight weeks. For the past couple of days, the brain hasn't been expanding. I noticed today that the coral beauty is picking at it. Not any other LPS, nor softies, nor zoas - just the brain.

So, will the coral beauty generalize its picking behavior to other LPS - or if I get rid of the brain, I might be OK? I like the brain, but have grown more attached to the coral beauty...

Thanks in advance for advice. -Arkady

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
So, will the coral beauty generalize its picking behavior to other LPS - or if I get rid of the brain, I might be OK?

Anyone who can answers this question should be in Las Vegas rolling dice. There's no way to predict the future behavior of a fish, even a species of fish. However, your fish has started down that road....

russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
:headache:

I was afraid of that. Why can't the stupid fish pick on the Kenya - I have more than enough of that now. Thanks, Deanos.

Anybody has a fishtrap that I can borrow?

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
coral beauty

from reading and reading about angels and still being stupid enough to get one, it's a 50\50 chance with them eating corals soft and hard as well as picking at clams. i have a potters angel i have caught nipping sps's

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: