Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Just curious if anyone could Identify this coral for me I bought it at a fish store where they don’t speak English and I have no clue what it is. I bought the frag a few days ago for 20 bucks.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Plenty of options are out there...reef roids, rods food etc...im sure people will chime in with their favorites.

Friendly word of advice if I may...I know its easy to bite off more than you can chew in this hobby. But with so many differences in corals, from lighting requirements, feeding requirements, water qualities etc...going forward research what your buying prior to purchasing. Failed purchases will only lead to resentment in this hobby and make you less inclined to continue.

But should u find yourself in the predicament of having made a purchase with which you need more knowledge...this site is more than willing to help as most of us have been there before.

I know personally one of my favorite corals are the sun corals...but they are very demanding since they rely solely on being fed. Unfortunately I don't trust myself enough maintain a feeding regime enough to sustain them so I shy away from them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plenty of options are out there...reef roids, rods food etc...im sure people will chime in with their favorites.

Friendly word of advice if I may...I know its easy to bite off more than you can chew in this hobby. But with so many differences in corals, from lighting requirements, feeding requirements, water qualities etc...going forward research what your buying prior to purchasing. Failed purchases will only lead to resentment in this hobby and make you less inclined to continue.

But should u find yourself in the predicament of having made a purchase with which you need more knowledge...this site is more than willing to help as most of us have been there before.

I know personally one of my favorite corals are the sun corals...but they are very demanding since they rely solely on being fed. Unfortunately I don't trust myself enough maintain a feeding regime enough to sustain them so I shy away from them.
Thanks so much I definitely will

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: