CoralMeister

The Flying Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Boredom got the best of me, and I'm tired of keeping frags on the sandbed. Looks like a mess. So, I decided to make a simple 5g Frag Tank. Enjoy the pics :D

Lighting:

Coralife Dual T5 Mini 2 bulbs ( Actinic and 10k)

Deep Blue LED SolarFlare Mini (Hyper White and Hyper Blue)

Flow:

Just a Koralia nano

And a 50 watt heater...

20120824_174058.jpg

20120824_174316.jpg

20120824_210251.jpg

20120824_180504.jpg

20120824_211623.jpg

20120824_211638.jpg

:groupflip

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
nice,

if i was you i would put the egg crate on stilts and put the power head under it. to keep any dirt off the bottom. it seems to find a way to build up in egg crate on the bottom. just cut an access hot to siphon what little will be left . and you wont have any direct flow on the corals , is better for them imo

CoralMeister

The Flying Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
nice,

if i was you i would put the egg crate on stilts and put the power head under it. to keep any dirt off the bottom. it seems to find a way to build up in egg crate on the bottom. just cut an access hot to siphon what little will be left . and you wont have any direct flow on the corals , is better for them imo

Ah Thats a great idea. What should I lift it with? To make the eggrate like a table like structure. Thin PVC maybe?

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
very nice, I have a decent collection of watches, I am trying to find a new one to wear to my buddy's wedding that I am part of the wedding party. Can't find any that really goes well w/ a tux though that I like ;/

CoralMeister

The Flying Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
very nice, I have a decent collection of watches, I am trying to find a new one to wear to my buddy's wedding that I am part of the wedding party. Can't find any that really goes well w/ a tux though that I like ;/

Same here I love watches Breitling is my personal Favorite. My father used to collect Cartier watches alot. Cartier goes good with a tux Imo.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You need to find yourself a skeletal front/back with a leather strap. I have a couple Sturling skeletals. One with a rubber band and one with leather. I only paid $50-80 per watch. Automatic, nice face. I couldnt pass them up. I love that breitling you have.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
You need to find yourself a skeletal front/back with a leather strap. I have a couple Sturling skeletals. One with a rubber band and one with leather. I only paid $50-80 per watch. Automatic, nice face. I couldnt pass them up. I love that breitling you have.

I have about 3 or 4 Sturling Skeleton Watches one is a black leather strap w/ a white back and a kind of copper outter rim I think I paid around $200 for it. I also was on a big kick for Invicta Russian divers for awhile.

Now that I have a good career and making good money for a 25 year old I am looking to expand my collection a bit.

I was just googling etiquette with tuxes and apparently watches aren't acceptable accessories. I guess my flask will make do
:givebeer:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: