• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fali

need tank crash insurance
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hello guys i got some corals to sell:

1) Show size paly colony(2 different morphs/Extremely fast grower) I don't know the ID but it looks most like "Pink Freckled Purps"(but the skirt is not yellow) on zoaid.com, at least 12inches across/the largest polyp i saw is at least the size of a quarter mayber bigger - $45

2) Neon Brain (moon?) colony has one dead head but that was due to poor shipping(bag bursted during transit which most likely caused stress. Shaped like a dome 3x4 inches. - $25

3) Large gorgonia 7 stalks, largest one about 8 inches (slow grower) - $15

Trades are welcome. Just let me know what ya got.

Photo will be up soon. Photo of the brain and gorgonia are in my avatar.

Thanks Guys

Last edited:

fali

need tank crash insurance
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Heres a bad pic of the palys, brain and gorgonia(the gorgonia is not fully open in the pic). Yes that fuzzy thing is the gorgonia. I am located on hillside ave, jamaica/queens 11432. I'll try to get better pics of everything. Pictures are taken under 10K MHs.

I can't sell the green stars yet. THey look like bably polyps so i want them to develope more. I reduced the price on the plays. It seems my camera sucks. You guys can stop by and see them in person if you like. No comitment.

THanks

Attachments

• paly colony.JPG
    paly colony.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: