A

Anonymous

I am looking for corals found in Tonga. I know that branch rock and Rhodactis incohata are from there. I have done the searches I know how to do on the net and looked in the books I have and can't find any information. I want to set up a back reef/lagoon biotope from Tonga. I think the mushrooms are too cool. Can you point me in the direction or give me some suggestions. I was thinking of Catalphyllia jardinei, Sarcophyton elegans, Dendronephthya, Scleronephthya, Fungia, Heliofungia, and a clam or two. I am aware of the difficulty of the Dendro and Scleronephthya, at least I can spell them . If these seem ok, please let me know or send me in a direction to research better. More research will be done before anything is added. The tank is three months old with a 4" sand bed(detritivore kits from IPSF, IA, and PA). Nice overhangs and shaded areas for the nephthyas. 400W MH over 100G tank Any help is appreciated. TIA

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: