loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I know the first post here will be asking me for pic's, but my camera is crap. So I'll try passing this out there and hopefully you guys will take my good word for it.
Galaxia coral. 7 inches by 4 inches when closed. Brown polyps with green tips. Looks like every other galaxia you've ever seen. I fragged a small piece off for myself. The large piece is yours for $30. Cut portion is completely unniticable. pending 212Jay
Then I've got a stylopora and hydnopora on the same rock. Stylo is 3 1/2" inches tall, 3 inches wide. Hydno is 4 inches wide, 3 1/2" tall. They are attached to a rock that's about 4 pounds. $15 SOLD reefman
Red pavona. Huge. Attached to a 4 lb. piece of LR. $10 I'll throw in some green pavona with it for free. Pending 212jay
I'll try for pics, but they'll probably suck. I rearranged my rockwork in my main display and I had no room for these. The rock they are attached to is too big for my frag tank. No where to keep them.

Last edited:

leoskee

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Im interested in the Stylo/Hydno combo and the red pavona. What color is the stylo? When are you available?

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This is an old pic. Corals are larger now. I can't do much with photoshop and stuff, here's the best I can do to at least show color. The lines point to the hydno, stylo and red pavona.

Attachments

• P1010208.JPG
    P1010208.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 132

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
You got it Jay. It was a 4 inch piece half dead when I got it. Now it's a 7 inch monster which grew onto other rocks. That's where I got my little frag from.
Thank you to all who replied. Gald to see these guys go to a good home.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: