jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I was planning on trying out the core7 other methods by triton only bcuz I have no refugium on my new set up had the red sea wasn't a fan of it I have the coral color sytem by korallen zucht but haven't seen much online so wanna try the triton method n c how it goes any feedback would b appreciated

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Manhattan Aquariums
522 West 37th Street, between 10th and 11th Aves
(212) 594-2272

Store Hours
M-F 1-8
Sat 11-7
Sun 11-6

They are a Dealer.
What i know , best to have refuge ( but NOT necessary) try to dose they stuff Alk,Mag,Ca, try to maintain 8 dKH, send test water out, see were you are, then correct the bad #, they suggest to use Tropic Marine Pro before . I got the test but never got the chance to mail.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Don't wanna modify my sump not real handy was thinking if using the other triton method core7 which doesn't require a refugium wat do u think I have da korallen zucht coral system package but haven't heard anything good or bad as opposed 2 da triton method any feedback would be appreciated

oseymour

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm like the Triton method so far. I would say I maintained the same color I was getting from Zeovit.

You can use the Core7 other methods and use biopellets, vodka, vinegar or the Red Sea nopox to control nutrients along with water changes.

To me the interesting thing about the Triton method is the prospect of no water changes.

I don't think the other methods is worth it.

If you already have 3 part and the KZ colors/trace elements products just use those. And then use whatever you want to use to control nutrients. I mentioned a few above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Don't have the zeovit system thought it's made by korallen zucht it's similar 2 it but witbout da reactors just dosing once a week it has 4 bottles similar 2 da Red Sea colors pack

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Here r my parameters
Calcium 420 I know I need 2 raise it was a real high so I did a 30!% water change brought it down a lot so need 2 raise
Alk 9
Mag 1400
Phosphate 0
Nitrate 5ppm
Salinity 1.025

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: