imcosmokramer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting late, because the tank has been up for a week, but what do you think:

DSCF0156.JPG

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooh, this looks great! I need more pics, more details! Like who did you get to make your tank? :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blimey, you're not wrong there. Lots of lovely eye candy on the blog. I'm also loving the anemone tank! Post them all for people to see. 8)

imcosmokramer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, that anemone tank is something I've wanted to do for a while, and when I lost my last tank, I was not ready for another sps tank. So I got nems :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
imcosmokramer":3jtzc7xs said:
Thanks, that anemone tank is something I've wanted to do for a while, and when I lost my last tank, I was not ready for another sps tank. So I got nems :)

And you've got some nems with lovely color on them. I'm not due to set up my next tank until next year, but you've already got me thinking I need two!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
imcosmokramer":3a556enq said:
Took some more pictures today. Still looking for fish suggestions

Well, your existing list is pretty good already!

Lineatus Fairy Wrasse
2 Helfrichi Firefish
3 female lyretail anthias
1 male lyretail anthia

What are looking for in any additions? Different colors, body shapes, utility (i.e. herbivores)?

imcosmokramer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not really sure what I'm looking for as far as fish. I should have the firefish and wrasse in today. so I'll update this thread. Once they are in, I'll see what I think the tank is missing

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous shots! Not only are the fish beautiful, but your photography skills are impressive with such fast moving targets. 8)

imcosmokramer

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just counted 20 corals in this new tank already....I am so running out of space soon :)

Still have some new stuff coming. I need to move my setosa over from the growout tank, and then add some other fun items

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: