• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357599689.367376.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1357599763.384903.jpg
Pick up is in Union, NJ

40 breeder - FREE
To whoever commits to items first. Drilled for glass holes overflow and one 3/4" return. Here's the catch. I would see salt creep on bottom trim here and there so I'm not sure if its leaking. I don't feel comfortable selling but who knows might not even have a leak.

40 Breeder Stand (built by me) - $75
Can use a fresh coat of paint and doors realigned. Front cutout was for a reefkeeper 2 display.

DISCLAIMER: Not responsible for the person buying and using this stand. That being said, stand is built like a tank and did not budge like most stands tank manufacturers sell.

Glass holes 700gph overflow - $30
Comes with the box and elbow which is glued to PVC and a barb.

Everything for $100.

Also will be selling an mp10 white box and super reef octopus XP 1000 SSS

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's the ES model (not wireless). About a year old and its physically in great condition. Have two wet sides as well. Only problem is its loud on the dry side but it does not hinder performance. Just need to figure a reasonable price.

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I'm a witness to the stand, it's built the correct way and is SOLID! To bad it doesn't fit my 200g otherwise I'd use it! Lol

Sent using Razr Maxx, excuse any typo's!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: