Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Last week my Reeflow DART pump gave a last noisy turn and stopped working. The motor hot and not turning. It lasted for 5 years. I ordered a new replacement pump and managed to keep my system going for a week. Today the new pump came in and I replaced the burned one. Now I have two DART pumps with burned motors, one from the five years ago and the latest. The new pump is a bit expensive $295. Does anyone know where I can repair/replace these motors? Will really appreciate any information.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Last week my Reeflow DART pump gave a last noisy turn and stopped working. The motor hot and not turning. It lasted for 5 years. I ordered a new replacement pump and managed to keep my system going for a week. Today the new pump came in and I replaced the burned one. Now I have two DART pumps with burned motors, one from the five years ago and the latest. The new pump is a bit expensive $295. Does anyone know where I can repair/replace these motors? Will really appreciate any information.

Here you go...www.reeflopumps.com/parts.html
[email protected]
Or..(877)378-6798
Unfortunately the warranty is only three years on the regular and five on the gold
I’ve been using them for years...currently I’m using the Gold it’s worth the extra$...going on six years with this one and always have a backup for your main return pump..GL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks Mike. I did email them already about pricing and awaiting for respond. Unfortunately there is no price schedule on their website. Wish me good luck.
James, yes the service bites. I did call one of the motor repairs establishments here in Manhattan. The answer was Labor=$150 per Hr + the cost of the motor. :(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: