Alfredo De La Fe

I have a very large colony growing of "blue ridge" coral which I am going to be cutting back and figured I would offer frags to anyone that may happen to want a piece. It is not the most attractive of corals, but it certainly is interesting. It looks like fire coral, it is a cream/brown color and when dead the skeleton is blue from the iron it uses in making it's skeleton.

The only conditions I place is that you must arrange to pick it up from me and that you post a free DBTC coral of similar quality/value. If you bring the gel glue I will even mount it on a frag disc for you.

NOTE: This coral grows FAST and it is best if you keep it isolated so that it does not spread where you do not want it to.

Alfredo De La Fe

Some of it is plating and some has developed "branches" or "spires". I will just break them off.

Anyone that sends me a PM will be able to get a frag, I will reply to my PM's later.

Look up a photo on google. An interesting coral, but not pretty by any stretch of the imagination. (Then again, people like finger leathers and I think most are ugly)

Best,

Alfred

how do you frag it? Do you have to pull the whole thing out and use some power tools?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: