evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
I have a marineland 45 cube that may have a leak. I dried it out several times [the trim] and somehow water is still getting in. No water onto the stand or leaking out unless I tip the tank. It is currently 99% empty. Only water from cleaning it out and about a cup full of water in the overflow. So it has to be coming from somewhere. I'll tip it again today to see if water returned.

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/115985-fs-marineland-45-cube-nnj.html

TANK IS NOT FOR SALE. GIVING IT AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED. Please be forewarned. If you are going to use it, please place it in a location that has a drain. As noted, I had the tank up for months with no signs of water on my floor.

Have a great day!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Loving the dimensions and just got some frags from Jason - Frags-Unlimited. Awesome guy with amazing frags available. Definitely suggest anyone in the area to hit him up as a MUST. Screw Absolutely Fish, etc. OGII is probably the only one that can compare to him in a 45 minute drive in jersey.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: