tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Up for DBTC grabts:
A bottle of home grown phytoplankton Nanno sp. (size will depend on what we have available).

Rules.

1. You must offer at least 3 free bottles to someone else (through DBTC and apparent on the board) if you decide to culture your own phyto through the use of this offering. I know that growing phyto takes use of electricity, so I'm cool with some bottles being sold, but please give some bottles for free. It'd be good to have a consistent flow of some free bottles on the boards.
2. You must pick it up from me at the school in Newark, NJ 07105 (East Side H.S.) during the school day (we have to make an appt.) or if properly planned, you can pick up from my apt. in NNJ 07104 between 7 and 10pm weekdays only. I may be able to do a drop point in Manhattan or BK if I happen to be in the area and we both have flexible needs/schedules)
3. If I lose the my phyto culture for whatever reason, you must offer me a a bottle if you have cultured it.
4. I have final say on who gets the phyto.
5. Please post in this thread at the end of this transaction to note that you are a recipient of this offering.
6. I can change the rules of this offering.

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM UNLESS I CONTACT YOU.

*******I do not have a secchi disk, and do not know the density of phyto population within the bottles. This phyto has been cultured by myself and my Environmental Stewardship club members. Perhaps I will buy the density stick from Aqua Farms at some point.

Also, it will take 1-2 week turn around to give out the bottles. I will try and keep the thread updated.

Questions, comments, concerns??

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
IMG_20120217_150018.jpg

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Thanks folks!

Bruno, I may be visiting NYC next weekend. I'll let you know if I do (I always have to stop by the WTC since I take the path train) and the time frame. Perhaps we will be able to connect.

Also, folks, you do not have to be a newbie/new to the threads. Anyone with good intentions can have a free bottle.

lol that would be great except i wont be here this weekend :'( but if you do go down that way ever again thats not a problem for me to shoot over usually, my uncles company is working on part of the WTC right now anyway so I'm there every now and again, thanks for trying to help though I really appreciate it

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: