D

DEEPWATER

o k,,im selling one of my 2ft strip moonlights ,,they are powerful moonlights ,i paid for them new for 150 .i bought 2 of them think i would need 2 x2ft strips for my 4ft tank ,so after using it ,i notice that one was only needed ,,who ever has been to my house at nite could vouch for these moon lights ,. best offer takes them ,i wish the pic did justice for the moonlights
these will prob be one of the best moonlight youll ever use ,deep blue color ,made ever well ,LMK ,
p.s the pic was taken at day time ,if you want a pic when its on at nite ,LMK

Attachments

• Picture 252.jpg
    Picture 252.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Picture 251.jpg
    Picture 251.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 178
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
nycmat said:
how much??
make me an offer ,i bought them for 150 ,used it not for long ,i bought 2 thinking i would need it ,but really didnt

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
this is a pic of my tank when its on ,tank size 48lx24hx18w 90 gal ,,and the higher up the tank is the more it will reflex into the tank ,my tank is a bit low for this unit ,as you can see in the pic the bottom of the tank is lite up more than the top ,

Attachments

• Picture 259.jpg
    Picture 259.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 149
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
and that just one strip that i use ,if i used them both its completly blue bright blue .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: