Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
DELL inspiron 700m 710m 12.1" WXGA LCD SCREEN. I need a replacement for my dell. any computer guys out there that can fix it for me.

90b3_1.jpg

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Listen to Tony! I'm in the field! Once your on the phone with support for about 45 minutes, they will tell you the cost to replace the LCD flat screen for $7-$800 more than what your note book cost now in the market. If you need a laptop, LMK...I'll hook you up! Ask Randy (Prattreef), he is one of a satisfied customer here on MR, who I have sold laptops to.

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
keep checking www.slickdeals.net
Once or twice a month, every month Dell has a laptop or two for ridiculously cheap. I got mine for $550 and my wife's was $600. They're both dual core XP, 128megs ATI, I get my ram from crucial as it's cheaper but they both came with 512 on a single stick. Hard drive in mine is 60 my wife's is 80.

The key with Dell is you have to buy it via the Home/small business or higher, higher being business accounts. Dell sh1ts on home users. For example, Loismustdie and a problem with his "Home User" dell laptop. After an hour of tech support they told him that he had to mail it to them. I had a problem with my Home/Small Business laptop (same model) after a 4 minute chat session their tech support said to me:

"We will overnight the part to a tech in your area. He will call you within the next 24 hours to schedule a time and place convenient for you to repair your laptop."

Oh yeah, the problem that I had with my laptop was that I knocked it off of a table when I tripped on the power cord. I admitted this to them! The first words out of my mouth were "I broke the screen on my laptop".

They replaced it free of charge, at my office at a time that was convenient for me! You can't beat that.

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sorry Dave

You know I've been too busy and I'm sorry. But here are some links if you buy it I will install it Even though I promised Christina I would take February off from computer work but I cant do that to you bro. The work takes less than half an hour to complete if you buy the lcd with the base and looks flawless but if you buy just the liquid crystal it will take longer and with a good look you will be able to tell that it was replaced. Better to buy with base because of your speaker problem.
Links
1 2 3

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
You know I've been too busy and I'm sorry. But here are some links if you buy it I will install it Even though I promised Christina I would take February off from computer work but I cant do that to you bro. The work takes less than half an hour to complete if you buy the lcd with the base and looks flawless but if you buy just the liquid crystal it will take longer and with a good look you will be able to tell that it was replaced. Better to buy with base because of your speaker problem.
Links
1 2 3
Dude I know you been busy and truely you've been too good to me and i feel i've bothered you enough, everyone else. thanks for your help and comments

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: