Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Going to Disney this Aug. Any hotel or resort recommend?? I was looking at Doubletree or Royal Plaza. Anyone??

Thanks

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Take some timeshare tours.. Go to the pirate dinner show... Go to the all your can eat lobster buffet, If you eat it.. Sorry I only stay at Timeshare resorts when I vacation.. But i wouldn't recommend buying 2 like I did..lol Unless you can vacation every other month..

Last edited:

bud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just came back, we lived in Animal Kingdom lodge. Not too bad, right out the balcony of your room you can see a giant giraffe and some zebras. but the rooms are no where near the price.

Also is a short distance away from all the disney parks (Free transportation).

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If staying inside Disney I recommend The Grand Floridian, Animal kindom lodge, The Polenisian and The Contemporary in that order. I don't know what your budget is but something to consider is that these hotels also offer a cocierge suite which are located separately from the main hotels and offer private access, piano lounge, bar, free brunch service and the asistance of concierge service to plan out your day and provide better acess to shows/events. (The polenesian concierge has a private beach on the lagoon where you can have an unobstructed view of the night time fireworks display while laying back on a hamock :D )
Outside of Disney, my sister stayed at the nickelodeon hotel and said it was a lot of fun for the kids.

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So far I might thinking of staying Doubletree Guest Suites, Cuz I check all the hotel inside disney.. Damn over $3000 for 8 nites..

So Bob 1000, Where's the Pirate dinner show at? And which is a good seafood buffet??

Thanks

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Whatever you do, choose a hotel close by the parks. The weather in Florida is unpredictable so traffic may be a problem. I went last year and I was lucky it only rained once during my 8 day stay. It usually rains everyday on and off for 15 minutes.

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
try westgate vacation villas....you can do timeshare or just rent the place out its like 10min away everytime i go to disney i stay there...but you need to rent a car im not sure if they have buses but the $$ youll be saving will be worth the 100$ you need to pay to rent a car

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: