jmorganv

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Was feeling DIYish and wanted the ability to slide my Radions towards the back of the tank or towards the front of the tank. Has anyone constructed something like this using the Radion hanging kit from the ceiling not in a canopy?

If so can you point me to a thread which lays it all out. Thanks

ENB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bunch of threads on reef central about using bosch rexroth 20x20mm
to make a rail system for radions I am considering it myself.
It doesn't seem that it would be so hard to create a rectangular shape with rails that go front to back instead of side to side.
Interested keep us posted on your progress if you don't mind.

jmorganv

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
saw those, in the end just created my own short rail system along with the radion hanging kit. That hanging kit would be much better if they through in some butterflies or sprining bolt screws for dry wall insertion.
image1.jpeg

When I upgrade to the 170g in Oct. i'll be creating some kind of cool sliding system for the lights, within a canopy though. Doing a stand and canopy build so gonna throw all of the cool stuff I can think of into that build. DIY is a great for those particular type of builds because you can keep cost perfectly in control! lol Will keep you posted on that one for sure though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: