Anthonyjiz

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys I really need some help right, as many of you know I'm leaving to italy in 4 days.. Tomorrow is the Manhattan reefs fall swap and about 2-3 different people told me that they already fragged corals and will bring them tomorrow to the meet to give to me so i can start my reef off.. Here's the problem.. My tank is in it's 3rd week of cycle and here are the params:
Amm - .25 (might be lowered, hard to distinguish the colors perfectly)
Nitrite - .05-.0 (Very very hard to tell if its 0 or .05 because they colors are so close)
Nitrate - 12.5 - 2.5 (High - Low Range)

All the coral I'll be getting will be basic stuff like kenya tree, zoo's, etc. (Not even alot at that, maybe only 2-3 frags)

So do you guys think I should just throw the corals into my 40breeder? Or I thought of another idea if anyone happened to have an extra 10gal or 5gal, a powerhead (small), and a mini heater, that way I could maybe just get a timer and set up the tank for a few days till I'm back (the 15th) which by then the tank should be ready? This would be the ultimate favor and in return I will defiantly give the person frags of whatever i get in the future, and if I have any money, defiantly that also. I'll be at the swap tomorrow so if you can call me asap and tell me that would be great, pm me for my number. Remember, i only need the tank for like a week or so and I will defiantly repay you, please and thank you to all who are reading, Anthony.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: