LBC

reef junkie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember back in the day when I wasnt online (except IRC chat with college pals) and my only reef venue was chitchat at the LFS for hours n hours after school and subscribin to the 2 major sw/reef mags.. his tank (180G i think) was the first I ever saw so chock full of sps, all thriving & stunningly colorful. Though I hung out at queens LFS more because they tended to be more spacious and more brightly lit, afterschool I would pass by the LFS on W 4th right before 6th ave, little place crammed full of lil tanks, even they didnt have no 180G or anything on display, just claims in lil shallow tanks etc.

Anyways I do recall Sanjay was from the northeast, has he ever shared pics or new finds/discoveries in reefkeeping here? please share..

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Sanjay actually has his other lighting forum here, where you can find all kinds of information and articles on lighting:
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/lighting

He usually also comes to our swaps, spoke at a number of them, but he hasn't been to the last couple. He updates information about his tanks at Penn State every once in a while or posts some pictures when he's playing around with his camera.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
While he does not participate on the board regularly, Sanjay is a long standing and important part of this community. MR is the host site for all of his research data and links to most of his articles. These can all be found under the Sanjay's Lighting Guide tab on the homepage. Sanjay is also a frequent contributor to our in-house publication Reefs Magazine (also a tab on the homepage) and he has many threads on the forum --mostly featuring his fantastic photography.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: