Panonhas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Good evening everyone,
I know this is probably not the right place to post this but based on times that we are in, I thought I would post it anyway. I have been a Manhattan Reef member for quite some years now and I know this is a pretty close knit group of people.

Our 12 year old son wanted to find a way to help contribute to the Elmora Hills(Elizabeth,NJ) Feeds the Front-liners efforts. He came up with the bracelet idea, designed, ordered and payed for it on his own. The bracelets read ‘Stay Safe❤️’ on one side and ‘Stay Strong❤️’ on the other. He wanted those who donate to this cause to have a physical reminder that we are all in this together.

That said, if you would like to contribute/donate and receive a bracelet, please PM me.
The proceeds will be collected via Venmo or PayPal and sent to supplement the efforts of this great cause. We will deliver the bracelets to the donor’s mailbox, where feasible. otherwise we will mail them to you. We are asking for a minimum $5 dollar donation 100% of the money You donate will go towards feeding the front liners.

this is also an idea for you to be able to do something to help the first responders in your community. They are risking their lives for all of us.

the bracelet will keep those who risk their health each and every day for the safety of ours, in your hearts.

please donate to a great cause if you could.

Stay Safe❤️ Stay Stong ❤️

Sergio

Attachments

• D3EEBA8A-8131-4192-AC2D-9285B15E18DC.jpeg
    D3EEBA8A-8131-4192-AC2D-9285B15E18DC.jpeg
    691.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 6F4E1A91-259E-4DF4-B855-D442B9B845CF.jpeg
    6F4E1A91-259E-4DF4-B855-D442B9B845CF.jpeg
    779.5 KB · Views: 93

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: