jimbirk

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anybody having problems with week 3 and 4 downloads ? I am getting " Could not find ColorSpace named C52" and "File containing information not understood by the viewer" I have downloaded all updates to adobe acrobat ? Any ideas- Week 3 and 4 downloads do not show any color and the last pages of part I of week 4 does not show any figures to which all the arrows are pointing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Note the adobe software I have is only the free stuff. I had no probelms with the downloads for weeks 1/2. Thanks :( :?:

Christyf5

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine did that too. Are you printing it directly from the webpage or are you downloading it first?? I ended up downloading them (and for some reason I have doc files) and they printed out fine after that.

Christy :)

jimbirk

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have downloaded them- as in the past- still no color and only selected diagrams. Thanks for the reply- anybody have any ideas ???

jimbirk

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update-I had adobe 3.0 and 5.0 on the computer- removed 3.0 completely and opened 5.0 and minimized--THEN tried to print the downloads and week 4 came out ok-hopefully this may help someone else. :D :D Good luck

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: