• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depth

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Excellent controller for sale! - Ranco ETC Dual Stage Controller (wired and sealed) for $80.
(orig. $129.95).
The person who was about to buy it flaked out, so it is again available.

This controller is one of the best things I've ever done for my Tank! -
I connect one side to a fan (or chiller), and the other to a heater and I don't have to worry about maintaining constant temperature ever again.
I am selling this one since I got rid of one of my tanks, so i now have one extra controller.
The price is non-negotiable since this is the best and the cheapest controller on the market. Learn more about it at:
https://diyreef.authsecure.com/shop...d=212&osCsid=02a995e6f1643980c1d8438fb8207ef1

Last edited:
G

GettingFeisty

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How much with shipping to 19038 (PA)? I can paypal immediately if price is right. Thanks.

G

GettingFeisty

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OR, I will be in NYC (Penn Station area) late Monday afternoon, early evening to meet some friends (fellow reefers) if it would be easier just to meet up around there and then I can give you cash.

Depth

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Flavor, go to the link i posted in the beginning for the model number. It is a great machine, and practically lasts you forever. When I get home, i can post the model number for you (at work now)
Feisty, yes, it is $80. PM me for Monday.

G

GettingFeisty

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cool. At work right this moment. I will PM you so that we connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: