darod850

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I just wanted to share an experience with fellow reefers. Recently i was looking around my local glass shops for a 4x2 glass piece to put on top of a wooden tv stand, and another 1x1 to insert as a shelf inside
(I like the glass top look).
Well I stopped looking when i was getting quotes past $200 (more than what the TV stand cost me).
So i decided to turn to online shops, but since I dont have a car, glasscages was out of the question since they dont deliver, so thats when I cam across this site:
http://www.dullesglassandmirror.com/

Boy was I surprised, the have a TON of option for all kinds of custom glass pieces,you can chose thickness & color, even low iron and tempered, and they can drill 'em if you like. And they even do acrylic. I had the glass in my house 5 days later (understandable since they were custom cut & polished) and both pieces cost me $116 delivered. Im very pleased and they have got a customer for life.

Just thought i'd share.:D

ssb

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: Dulles Glass and Mirror

Darod,

Thanks for the kind post. Really good to read that you were happy with your order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: