Renegade Reefer
Rating - 100%
216   0   0

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
i bought mine from them and they have great service my membrane for 150 gpd was bad and they sent me new one at no charge and their parts and other accessories are really at good price every now and then they run $1.00 sale and i buy bunch of stuff from them that i can use later on. they have web site as well its purewaterclub.com

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Some detailed feedback:
What the system uses are prefilter carbon stages are inline taste and odor GAC cartridges intended to treat RO water. They make poor prefilters.

When you need to replace filters, it will be significatly more expensive than if you bought a legitimate system to start out with. The sediment filter, carbon filter, and DI stage are all enclosed/sealed - meaning you'll have to buy the entire thing new - not just a replacement cartridge.

Because of the way the system is built it encourages you to lay the system horizontally - not the correct position for any DI cartridge.

No pressure gauge

No TDS meter

Very low capacity filters

You'll notice we do not promote, or sell a system similarly configured, although we stock all the parts necessary to do just that. You can easily do much better.

Russ

intended to

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: