B1N4RY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I purchased an additional EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10w ES pump for my aquarium to most address the issue of additional surface agitation/water flow in the aquarium. I have been unable to raise the first Vortech I purchased without stirring up the sand bed to get the required flow I wanted. So the second Vortech was purchased and placed on the right of the aquarium just offset to the rear slightly. The pumps are not synchronized wirelessly since I still have to purchase the RF Card for the first Vortech I purchased so I am having a little trouble getting them to play nicely to make the flow I want. But the clams an corals seem happy so who am I to complain? The only real issue I am having it that I'm getting this sandstorm tornado on the right side of my rockwork which is annoying me. I guess I will have to play around where they are mounted and see if it makes a difference.

My second EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10w ES Pump for additional water flow.

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10w ES mounted on the right side of my aquarium offset slightly to the rear of the pane.

EcoTech marine Vortech MP10w ES and MP10 ES control units.

Sandstorm issue on the lower right hand side of the aquarium.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: