batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
Ok I been using Elos Omega Amino Acid for 1 week and this product is great. I have a Cauliflower Colt Coral that was doing not so good it was bleaching and never opened and my zoas were bleaching as well all my other corals were doing fine sps as well . So i bought a bottle of Elos Omega and started dosing 9 drops a day 3 day after dosing my Cauliflower Colt Coral started to open and get some color back my zoas as well are getting color back as well. Know its a week and my colt coral is back and full open my sps polpys are extended never seen them like this my elegance opened up bigger then before. There has been a big change in all my corals you really need to try this and its only a week.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Check you phosphates.. Your colors were probably faded because of low nutrients.. You must have been doing a lot of water changes before.. I put 9 drops in my system and it almost 500 gallons.. I think thats way to much daily.. I dose it once every other week or so, and not daily..

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
my Phos is 0.02 it sayes 3 drops for 25g . I have a 75g so 9 drops . I was doesing vodka but some of my coral didnt like it so had to lower does and stop dosing . was doing for phos but dont have to no more.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: