• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Im leaving for Olds Williamsburg Virginia tom morning at 4am.....Now my ro di unit is producing no water whatsoever i bought a typhoon 3 extreme a few months ago and now its producing nothing....it used to be between 45-50 psi and now its under 15 psi .....i emptied 4 canisters and watched them all fill up except for the color changing resin .....tried contacting air water ice and got no answer so left a voicemail and email......i have to leave in less than 12 hours ......i dunnoooo any help appreciated

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
i believe the water goes through the first 3 containers then the di on top then to the resin...... theres a check valve and another kind of valve which 4 tubes connect in and out for flush and in and out for di bypass....all of a sudden this happened....freakin out!

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
calm down...
the way this works... is water goes from sediment filter to charcoal to membrane.. then do DI.
disconnect each hose one by one, inspect and make sure there is nothing clogging it up.

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
closest store to me is fishtown and they only have a 75 gpd 3 stage ............i took all media out and flushed system from every hose now im putting back the first 3 cuz i know they all work then ill put the last 2 one at a time.....i might have to pay a store for maintenece while im gone

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
so it was the carbon block.....the one that came with the typhoon 3 extreme , so i picked up a kent one and now im back to normal thank the coral god =) and thank you guys for the input you encouraged me to take the damn thing apart =)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: