nmprisons

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With everything from the first round already picked up or having a scheduled pick up of this afternoon, I wanted to list the final two corals I will be selling.

Coral #1: This is a pretty awesome acan lord. it came in a mixed shipment from australia approximately two years ago and has around 20 or so polyps.

Please note that this coral loves to eat.

Pic from Today (sorry about focus):
redacan.jpg

This represents the true current colors. It gets much darker when it gets a little more light, but I have it pretty shaded and at the bottom of my tank.

Pic from about a year ago:

RedLord.jpg

As you can see it has grown quite a lot.

Pic at night with no lights, with flash:

RedLordFeeder.jpg

I purchased this piece directly from the wholesaler for $60 (when it was much smaller). I think $80 is fair. PRICE DROP: 70

Coral #2: This rock has some pretty mundane ricordia florida. I originally purchased a single polyp that, when kept under T5 lights was a pretty awesome rainbow color. Under my PCs it browned out, but has since split into five or six polyps. If you have T5s or MH, this will turn into a great rock.

I don't have a pic of the whole thing, but here is a spot shot of it. picture is fairly acurate, but there are about half a dozen polyps at this point on the rock.

rainbowcolony.jpg

If it was colored up, I imagine it would sell easily for 60 bucks or so. In its current state, I imagine $35 is appropriate.

I would sell both for $100.

They go to the first person to arrange pick up. I am in manhattan (UWS)

Last edited:

nmprisons

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
making the acan OBO

I really want the acan out tomorrow (then I can empty the tank on Friday). I am willing to consider offers if people can pick up tomorrow.

nmprisons

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The person who was supposed to pic up the rick rock hasn't shown up or called. As such it is back on the market, I will pm folks who pm'd me regarding it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: