xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So i know all have you(s) as had one of your kids friend come over and look at your tank and have that look in there face that wooooow awsome expression and emotion face. But i would like to kno how do feel as a reefer feel inside your heart when u see your kids friend smiling?

Additected To MR =D Lol

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
I freaking love it, it's like all the hard work pays off :)

When friends and family come over and be like ohhhh-wowwwww- koolllllll
them:and what's that a spider?
Me:nope a shrimp.
Them: like the one you eat?
Me: yep :-/
Them again: why is the fish eating sand?
Me: cause his mouth is wet ;-)

I love giving crazy answers and looking at there faces lol.

But the very best is watching the kids and there reaction.
Fix Your Fin Or Get Your Fin Fixed!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
The best part for me is actually not seeing their faces, it's when I'm upstairs and hear my kids and their friends downstairs, looking at the tank and their friends will ask my son or daughter about the tank and they know all the answers, verbatim, as if I were there talking myself. The beautiful part about this is that in my kids words, I'm the reef nerd. I've been standing at my tank with my kids and their friends on other occasions when the friends will ask questions, and my kids will respond with, 'don't ask my dad any questions, he'll bore you to death'. It's so gratifying to hear them bore their friends without me :biggrin:

Russ

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
The best part for me is actually not seeing their faces, it's when I'm upstairs and hear my kids and their friends downstairs, looking at the tank and their friends will ask my son or daughter about the tank and they know all the answers, verbatim, as if I were there talking myself. The beautiful part about this is that in my kids words, I'm the reef nerd. I've been standing at my tank with my kids and their friends on other occasions when the friends will ask questions, and my kids will respond with, 'don't ask my dad any questions, he'll bore you to death'. It's so gratifying to hear them bore their friends without me :biggrin:

Russ

Lol yea i love it when i get to see peoples expression on there face. Its how Davman says it really does pay off on what you do with your tank.

Additected To MR =D Lol

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I still get wow moments looking at my tank...when anyone comes over its always....oh look Nemo....lol...they think all the corals are fake or plants. It was great when I had seahorses.

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
The faces are priceless.. And to ask me ? Like how did you get the rock purple. I tell them i painted it with spray paint..so me and my son start to lol... And they say and those rock are alive..i say yes .. Do they move...lol .. I tell you it fun.

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
The faces are priceless.. And to ask me ? Like how did you get the rock purple. I tell them i painted it with spray paint..so me and my son start to lol... And they say and those rock are alive..i say yes .. Do they move...lol .. I tell you it fun.

+1
Yes sir I love doing that to them lol that is before explaining the thruth.
I once had my nieces looking hard to see if the rocks were breathing ;-)

Fix Your Fin Or Get Your Fin Fixed!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: