Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I need some hermit shells. It appears as though I have crabs running around without shells (Either that or I have some alien creature inmy tank). Does anyone have a handful I can buy, or that they can spare...

Rich

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
stingnyc said:
i have a bunch that you can take.

Get back to work and forget about the powder blue and regal, I want those :lol:.

I need some hermit shells. It appears as though I have crabs running around without shells (Either that or I have some alien creature inmy tank). Does anyone have a handful I can buy, or that they can spare...

What size do you need? I have some shells in my sump I can dig up. FYI, never seen hermits stay alive after not going into a new shell soon after they leave the old one. Maybe just because the fish in my tank are alway hungry?

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
cali_reef said:
Get back to work and forget about the powder blue and regal, I want tose :lol:.

What size do you need? I have some shells in mt sump I can dig up. FYI, never seen hermits stay alive after not going into a new shell soon after they leave the old one. Maybe just because the fish in my tank are alway hungry?

Hey Cali_reef,

Thanks as well... my hermits were realtively small to a small meduim size. It may not have been a crab I saw... but hell if it wasn't I have no idea what it was... sure looked like one. He was too big for any of my fish, and I don't think the Tang or Potters Angle would really be interested.

I could pick up a few from both you and Stingnyc, to have an assortment. I need to get more crabs soon, so the extra shells will help.

I'm in Westbury... not too far.

Rich.

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hell I don't mind traveling, I get to see other reefs and meet different members...

and possibly buy a frag or two which at it...

Rich

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: