knockout

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
F/S AquaticLife 700+ 10000K Swing Arm HID Light Secaucus NJ/Poconos PA

Brand new never plugged in, retail value is $359.
150w HID light (better than MH is what I hear) with 10000k bulb check out the website for more info.

It's yours for $259 or will trade for a Reeflo Dart or Snapper pump

swingarm_graphic.jpg

Swing Arm Light Fixtures
The AquaticLife? 700+ 10,000K Swing Arm Aquarium Light combines function and great looks!

The I-beam linkable black arms create a distinctive appearance while allowing the light to be positioned easily over the aquarium. The design allows for an additional Dual-Link Arm to be inserted, increasing the overall height and reach of the fixture. The fixture easily mounts to tank frames or can be wall-mounted beside the aquarium with the optional hardware.
http://aquaticlife.com/swingarm/index.html

Will Ship at buyer's expense

Last edited:

premilove

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a bump to a unbeatable deal.

this is an amazing price. i have the same fixture that i bought brand new a while back. the fixture is awesome. def must buy if you have a tank and cannot fit a MH light fixture on it!!!

knockout

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
heres a bump to a unbeatable deal.

this is an amazing price. i have the same fixture that i bought brand new a while back. the fixture is awesome. def must buy if you have a tank and cannot fit a MH light fixture on it!!!

thanks for the bump, what size tank and species are you keeping under the light?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: