strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
This was my other LOVE for a few years but I dont have the time for it anymore. Reefing is becoming my life Lol.

This is an ORIGINAL ARF (Almost Ready To Fly) Clipped wing Taylorcraft kit. This is the 1 piece wing version which isnt made anymore but is considered one of the finest kits ever manufactured. Fuselage measures 67.5" Wingspan is 85.5". Fiberglass Cowling and wheel skirts, detailed pilot figure, I also have a custom photo realistic gauge set for it. There are 2 750MG high torque servos installed in the wings already with Futaba extensions used. No cheap import stuff. This is a complete kit. Only thing needed is to finish the build and add your choice of radio gear.

I am also including a 26cc high performance gas engine for it with motor mounts and muffler. Engine is electronic ignition and runs sweet! This is a killer combo for this plane.

I paid over $800 for the combo when I purchased it. As I said this is the original sought after version so they still command top dollar.

I am asking $300 for everything. Shipping is not an option but I will meet the buyer within 50 miles of NYC to the west and Montauk to the East. I do not do Paypal so please don't ask.

I will consider trades for a TEK 36" 6x39, BM NAC6 or 7 skimmer or a complete Reefkeeper setup.

This is a BEAUTIFUL plane and will make someone VERY happy!

PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Bobby

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 122
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 118
  • photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 118
  • photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 121
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 121
  • photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 120

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: