Dbrel

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm in the process of getting lights for my new reef aquarium. I thinking of getting fathom's but I can't seem to find any contact info on website to find out more about them. Can someone help me ?

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Kind of weird they don't have any contact info on their website. If you can't get in touch I can pm you their info but it should be on their forum I imagine.

NVM - Leave it to a renegade reefer to beat me to it...

FathomLED

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
6   3   0
I'm in the process of getting lights for my new reef aquarium. I thinking of getting fathom's but I can't seem to find any contact info on website to find out more about them. Can someone help me ?

Dbrel email is on the about us page as well as the aquatic products page for the new Hydra on our site. If not you can call us at 1-949-Fathom1, And if that still doesnt work you went the right route. There are plenty that know us here and thanks to all for chiming in it is always comforting to know how you guys always have our backs in the rare event that we do not see the message on the forum. Also the forum PM is a great tool to get us. So with that out of the way and the thanks to all our firends. Lets get down to work.

PS. Greg Thanks for the call. We definitely need to meet up one day.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: