TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Like mentioned turn all pumps off and yes Mike I do mix in a cup w/ tank water. I have a variety of stuff..frozen mysis,prime reef,formula 1,2, I chop up seaweed sometimes as well green and purple. I also throw in marine chips/flakes and sometimes some of that gel food since I have a bunch of it from swap baskets. I get awesome growth in my tank my corals are on super steroids like WWE status because I feed so much diff stuff. I used to feed every day but I have been busy as hell only been feeding about twice a week and I still see great growth. My dendros,duncans and hammers have heads popping out of everywhere. My wellsos blow up like soft balls always having new mouths most of them have 10-15 mouths last I counted a few months ago. Everything has good coloration too. If you have LPS unless you feed your tank super heavy you HAVE to feed them it's a necessity I don't care what anyone says. I have a buddy who I fragged some of my duncans and dendros for, they died and he wondered why.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: