• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am setting up a new tank and wanted to use this kind of filter sock on the return line but at only $5 i dont want to have to get one shipped (that and if i put another penny on the credit card for the tank my wife will kill me)
So i'm looking for one of these type filter socks locally, if anyone has one, so i can do an untrace-able cash transaction.

Attachments

• berlin_sump_replacement_filter_sock.jpg
    berlin_sump_replacement_filter_sock.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I wish you told me you needed them when you were over.

I have ten large ones, I could have given you a couple.

lmk.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
John, do you have the ones with the rubber oring, like the one in the picture?
I'll can grab one off you in exchange for the Vortex gasket at the frag party.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I got mine from filterbags.com

they have a hard plastic ring around the top, mine are also 100 micron, maybe not the best for everyday use

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It seems like i am constantly saying "oh yeah that $150 was for some tank stuff i bought online" and at the moment the tank isnt even full of water, it just seems to sit there in the living room and suck up money.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
aaron said:
It seems like i am constantly saying "oh yeah that $150 was for some tank stuff i bought online" and at the moment the tank isnt even full of water, it just seems to sit there in the living room and suck up money.

maybe we should all have an empty tank next to our real tanks, as you spend money you throw the equivalent in fake money into the tank.
that would be a sobering experience.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: