Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
AC3, Apple Airport Express(so my mac can communicate with the AC3 wirelessly), DC8 which took forever(receptacle for outlets for lights and everything else), 2nd ph probe(so I can monitor display tank and effluent ph), Linksys gaming adapter(So my AC3 can communicate with my mac wirelessly through the Airport)..
AC3 with DC8 and ph probe$462
Linksys gaming adapter$60
Apple airport$120

Cost of being able to monitor my system from anywhere with a internet connection in the world and being able to turn things on and off...... PRICELESS:tongue1:

I searched for the best prices for everything and have to tell you guys office depot is going out of business if you didn't know so go get some stuff from there.. The prices are actually good I got the gaming adapter for 50% off, that was the best deal of all the purchases for this upgrade..

I'd also like to thank Kedd for telling me what I needed for this to work and for all the technical support while at the actual store searching for these things.. Great guy..

Attachments

• IMG_1657.jpg
    IMG_1657.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1660.jpg
    IMG_1660.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1662.jpg
    IMG_1662.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1663.jpg
    IMG_1663.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1664.jpg
    IMG_1664.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'll keep this thread updated as I have to get a lot more.. I also have not hooked it all up yet I will be doing this wednesday when I get my new closed loop dart.. I'll also being giving guidance guy Kedd a call,,lol.. As he knows about this controller and helped me decide to get this this stuff..

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I searched for the best prices for everything and have to tell you guys office depot is going out of business if you didn't know so go get some stuff from there.. The prices are actually good I got the gaming adapter for 50% off, that was the best deal of all the purchases for this upgrade.

Wait office depot is going out of business? It doesn't say that on the website or anything. Is it just the one near you? Damn I want some good deals too!

Btw, cool setup!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: