MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I have a large blue dot Tamarin that eats them as well as those mini stars. I still have hundreds of them because thy learned to be nocturnal when all my wrasses are sleeping... LOL. It reef safe in that it doesn't touch any coral, but hermits and shrimps are on the menu.

Last edited:

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I have a pair they don't make a big mess in my tank because they made one big den under 1 of my main rock piles they will make different new entrances to pop in and out at different spots of that rock pile but they only leave den when I feed for few secounds

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
afdc4a5bce0d16c1dff42578e29c160a.jpg

Ryno

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dre, thanks. I was surprised cause I had heard they eat pretty much everything. Thought maybe you got lucky and had one that was reef safe.

Skaters216, id love to get a harlequin shrimp but I'm pretty sure my wrasse will try to eat it.

Ryno

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like those engineer goby's too but I'm constantly cleaning sand off my monti caps as it is and I'm afraid they will be even messier.

Mike,
Do you think the blue dot would be compatible with my melanurus? I would love to try one

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: