nano-d

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!! like the title says, my tank is been taking over by flatworms, whats the best remedy to get rid of them???

partobe

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had fw really bad a few months ago and didnt want to go the fwe rought so I bought a wrasse from House of fish. I'm not really sure what kind of wrasse it is but with in a cpl of weeks they were all gone and I still have a beautiful wrasse. If you decide yo go the same rought as me just drop Jim a line and let him know whats going on and he will fix you up. Good luck

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You can also try manual removal before using Flat Worm Exit. I took a small acrylic tube and attached airline tubing to it. Then ran the tubing into my filter sock. Start a syphon and you've got a vaccum cleaner to suck out the worms one at a time. Do this for a few nights in a row and then FWE to get rid of any you cant see. Carbon and H20 change afterwards.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I have a yellow coris wrasse, if you want to buy one in manhattan. I bought it for the same reason(FW removal) and they are almost gone(I also have a xmas wrasse, so he can finish them off)
PM me if interested...
I have used FWE before, but it is better to get a wrasse(the less chemicals in a tank the better)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: