tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey there, so I will be presenting my thesis as a poster in Melbourne, FL July 20-25th at Florida Institute of Technology

It's more or less a 6 day conference of poster and oral presentations on different aspects/studies on echinoderms, so your sea stars, urchins and dollars, cukes, feather stars, and brittles.

Now I'm going with my senior professor, and of course she knows 'everyone' as she was an advisee for John Lawrence (fellow everyone is celebrating at the conference), but I would like to do more than just hang out with them during my 'off time'. I like to have options.

So, anyone else in the area? I'm sure there are some folks located in FL/general Melbourne area. Also, if you can't 'hang', maybe you have ideas of where I should go? My only transporation so far, is my professor. But maybe you can give me a heads up on the do's and dont's, what I should look for that is cool, any LFS/neat coral sites I can check out.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: